East Side School, West Side School, and Lloyd Harbor School operated independently as kindergarten through 8th grade schools until 1958. Graduates of these schools then attended other local high schools as Cold Spring Harbor didn’t have a high school. In 1958, the three schools became centralized with the main intention of building a high school in Cold Spring Harbor.
Please visit Cold Spring Harbor High School to view additional historical displays which include:
To read about Cold Spring Harbor High School, click on the links below.